Prismier’s Response to COVID-19
With the global and national focus on Coronavirus/COVID-19, the health and wellness of Prismier’s customers, employees, partners, family, and communities are, as always, our top priority. Here at Prismier, we are carefully monitoring developments and adhering to recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and our local, state, and federal health authorities.
With that, I want to take a few moments and share the procedures we have in place.
What we’re doing at Prismier:
- The entire Prismier front office is on a remote work status for the next two weeks (through March 30th), with the option to come into the office only if they have immediate or critical requirements.
- All of our US manufacturing sites will currently remain open and fully operational, with no disruption in service. However, these facilities will be monitored very closely and the total number of employees in any one facility will be held to a minimum, with shift adjustments where appropriate.
- Currently, Prismier’s China operations are almost completely operational.
- For our senior management, purchasing, quality, project management, and sales team members, we have suspended all travel, except for the most critical needs or requirements of our customers.
- We are working with all of our customers and partners to re-schedule any previously planned meetings including the option to set up a web conferencing meeting, if preferred.
- We’re working and communicating with our supply chain partners to ensure they have access to COVID-19 information and support.
- Our employees are following recommended personal hygiene and cleaning practices from the CDC; for details on what those are, current information can be found on the CDC website.
- While we are a very friendly group, right now we’re erring on the side of caution by maintaining a healthy personal distance between ourselves and others and by avoiding handshakes.
- We have issued personal hand sanitizer to all Prismier employees.
- In the event any of our team members or their family feel/become ill, it is mandatory they do not enter any of our facilities until they are cleared by a medical professional.
- We continually monitor updates from reliable resources including the CDC, the World Health Organization and our local, state, and federal health departments.
Resources for you
- The WHO home page has global news and recommendations regarding the coronavirus.
- Visit the CDC homepage for the most current information about what is happening here in America.
- Please also feel free to visit our website for updates or notifications should they change.
Looking ahead, know that our teams are prepared to do what is needed to protect the health and wellness of our customers, employees, partners, and communities. We’ll continue to follow best practices in all areas. Thank you for your understanding as we all navigate these unusual times together.
Mike, Dave, & the entire Prismier Team