Sales Project Coordinator
Looking for a results driven Sales & Project Coordinator that will assist the Customer Experience team in development with building customer relationships, entering customer data, and coordinating all project activities. The successful candidate will elevate company standards and help achieve sales goals by proactively performing tasks in a well-organized and timely manner. They may also be called upon to handle other related job duties as required.
The position requires attention to details, a sense of urgency, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a commitment to service. She/he is expected to exercise sound judgment and problem-solving skills in meeting both business goals and customer satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate quotes and project information.
- Format and enter information into CRM.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements.
- Help prepare project quotations.
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all team members.
What you bring along:
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service best practices.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Associates or BS degree.
- Experience working in manufacturing environment a +plus.
- Ability to understand and read a mechanical drawing or blueprint a +plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express complex concepts clearly and concisely.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office™ Products.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Working knowledge of ERP software.
What we promise – We take care of our people:
At Prismier, people are at the fore front of our success. Our culture is built around our core values. Our culture is was makes Prismier a rewarding and fun place to work. We firmly believe that the success of our employees and business is dependent upon upholding these values. We are champions of diversity, and we are always seeking new ways to wow our customers. These values are not just a plaque on the wall; they are at the cornerstone of everything we do. These values are as follows:
Prismier is SIMPLIFYING MANUFACTURING. We are a game changer in our industry and growing rapidly.
Prismier incorporates the latest technologies in the custom manufacturing industry. We are a global company that works with some of the largest organizations in the world. We make component parts and assemblies in everything from handheld electronics to aircraft.
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work for Prismier! Think you have what it takes to be part of a game changing organization, possess our core values, then please apply to be part of our team.