Packaging Associate / Driver
The Packaging Associate/Driver will be directly involved with the packaging, receiving, and delivery of sheet metal & plastic parts and/or assemblies for Prismier.
The position requires an individual with a very strong attention to detail, sense of urgency, ability to do high quality work in a fast-paced environment, a commitment to a customer-first focus, and is expected to exercise sound judgment and apply smart problem-solving skills to meet both production deadlines and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
- Pack and unpack parts for inspection, or further processing
- Load/unload boxes of parts daily
- Load/unload parts to and from delivery timely and accurately
- Deliver and pick up parts from local customers and suppliers on a timely basis
- Track and monitor parts quality upon receipt and prior to shipping
- Package parts sufficiently for safe shipping
- Assist with a variety of part assembly processes, or production tasks
- General stocking of shipping/receiving packaging supplies
What you bring along:
- Minimum of 3 years of a clean driving record
- Reliability, dependability and demonstrated solid work ethic
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- High school diploma
- Forklift experience a plus
What we promise – We take care of our people:
At Prismier, people are at the fore front of our success. Our culture is built around our core values. Our culture makes Prismier a rewarding and fun place to work. We firmly believe that the success of our employees and business is dependent upon upholding these values. We are champions of diversity, and we are always seeking new ways to wow our customers. These values are not just a plaque on the wall; they are at the cornerstone of everything we do. These values are as follows:
Who we are:
Prismier is SIMPLIFYING MANUFACTURING. We are a game changer in our industry and growing rapidly.
Prismier incorporates the latest technologies in the custom manufacturing industry. We are a global company that works with some of the largest organizations in the world. We make component parts and assemblies in everything from handheld electronics to aircraft.
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work for Prismier! Think you have what it takes to be part of a game changing organization, possess our core values, then please apply to be part of our team.
- Job Title: Packaging Associate/Driver
- Reports to: Director of Quality
- Job Location: Bolingbrook, IL
- Travel Required: 0%
- Benefits: Medical, Life Insurance, Dental, LTD, STD and LTD, 401(k)/Profit Sharing including a 3% Company Contribution, Vacation, Mental Health Days, Birthday PTO, Holidays and more!
- Type: Full Time (40+hrs/ week)
Prismier LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, religion, color, national origin, sex, age state as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability