Humble, Hungry and Smart…
And a customer-centric, self-directed professional who thrives on being a key contributor within a transformative, global, market leading, B2B, customer-first company.
If this describes you, then we have a great opportunity for someone who fits our culture.
If you’re looking for an opportunity where you can make your own career path, achieve success with measurable results, and make an immediate impact in a great company, read on for more details.
- Manage the SalesForce database providing reports and analytics
- Project manage a wide variety of creative marketing initiatives
- Coordinate marketing activities with outside vendors
In This Position you will:
- Sustain a high level of quality and productivity standards
- Support all team members in achieving company and department goals
- Exercise sound judgment in all interactions with internal & external customers
- Be comfortable in a high-growth, continuous improvement environment
- 3 to 5 years’ experience using SalesForce
- 3 to 5 years’ experience creating various social media content
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
Your mission will be to create a great customer experience using phone, email, SalesForce and ERP software programs, supporting marketing projects in our new corporate office. You will work with the Sales & Marketing Team as you apply your creative and project management skills that align with our Core Values and Key Differentiators.
At Prismier, people are at the forefront of our success. Our culture is built around our Core Values & Key Differentiators. We know that the success of our company and employees is dependent upon upholding these values. Our Core Values are not just a plaque on the wall; they are at the cornerstone of who we are and everything we do.
Our Core Values are:
Be Nice! Own It! Appreciate Ya’! Grow On!
Our Key Differentiators:
Speed! Knowledge! Relationships! Flexibility!
Prismier is Manufacturing Simplified™.
Prismier incorporates the latest technologies in the custom manufacturing industry. We are a global company that works with some of the largest organizations in the world. We make component parts and assemblies in everything from handheld electronics to aircraft.
If you want to be part of a game changing organization, you embody our core values, and have what it takes to deliver an outstanding customer experience, please share your story with us and tell us why you are a great fit for our team.
We are a game changer in our industry and growing rapidly.
Checkout our video: https://youtu.be/kSjeRggzHsc
Located in Bolingbrook, IL, we offer Full Time Benefits: Medical, Life Insurance, Dental, LTD, 401(k)/Profit Sharing including a 3% Company Contribution, generous PTO, Holidays and Monthly Company Culture Activities