The Marketing Coordinator will provide support for a multitude of responsibilities, including but not limited to: Executing account-specific marketing strategies, ensuring client success regarding program integration and overall performance, and guiding the direction of the program’s evolution. The responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator are primarily associated with operational task execution within a marketing product. The successful candidate will elevate company standards and help achieve goals by proactively performing tasks in a well-organized and timely manner. They may also be called upon to handle other related job duties as required.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, social media, and paid advertising.
- Work with the creative team to develop engaging and visually appealing content, including social media graphics, email templates, and landing pages.
- Utilize Salesforce and Pardot to automate and optimize lead generation and management processes and to generate sales and marketing reports.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars.
- Conduct keyword research and implement SEO strategies to increase website traffic and improve search engine rankings.
- Maintain inventory and distribution of promotional materials by identifying vendors and products, coordinating requirements with the graphics department, and placing orders.
- Write compelling and informative content for blog posts, social media, and other marketing materials.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, and account analyses.
- Research competition by identifying and evaluating industry characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising, and maintaining research databases.
- Coordinate marketing activities with outside vendors/contractors for various services including videography, graphics, print materials, and content writing.
- Carry out all communications in support of sponsored industry teams, from educational level through professional, including coordination of donations, meetings, and visits.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to monitor and maintain data quality in CRM, prepare welcome packets for new customers, and run various periodic reports.
- Plan meetings and open house events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Track and analyze marketing metrics to assess campaign performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve marketing strategies.
What you bring along:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years of marketing experience, focusing on digital marketing and marketing analytics.
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in Salesforce administration, Google Analytics, and SEO tools.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with the ability to write clear, concise, and compelling copy.
- Creativity and a strong eye for design, with experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and ad-serving tools and experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Familiarity with and/or willingness to learn marketing-related utility software tools including Buffer, Hively, Basecamp, CodeTwo, Screen Cloud, and others.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to inform marketing decisions.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What we promise – We take care of our people:
At Prismier, people are at the fore front of our success. Our culture is built around our core values. Our culture makes Prismier a rewarding and fun place to work. We firmly believe that the success of our employees and business is dependent upon upholding these values. We are champions of diversity, and we are always seeking new ways to wow our customers. These values are not just a plaque on the wall; they are at the cornerstone of everything we do. These values are as follows:
Who we are:
Prismier is SIMPLIFYING MANUFACTURING. We are a game changer in our industry and growing rapidly.
Prismier incorporates the latest technologies in the custom manufacturing industry. We are a global company that works with some of the largest organizations in the world. We make component parts and assemblies in everything from handheld electronics to aircraft.
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work for Prismier! Think you have what it takes to be part of a game changing organization, possess our core values, then please apply to be part of our team.
- Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
- Reports to: Director of Marketing
- Job Location: Bolingbrook, IL
- Travel Required: 0%
- Benefits: Medical, Life Insurance, Dental, LTD, STD and LTD, 401(k)/Profit Sharing including a 3% Company Contribution, Vacation, Mental Health Days, Birthday PTO, Holidays and more!
- Type: Full Time (40+hrs/ week)
Prismier LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, religion, color, national origin, sex, age state as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability
Apply for the Marketing Coordinator Role