Customer Experience Coordinator
The Customer Experience Coordinator (CXC) will be above all customer centric. They will be fanatical about serving the customer. They will achieve this by supporting the entire customer experience team. They will assist the team by building customer/supplier relationships, entering customer data, and coordinating all project & material activities. The successful candidate will elevate company standards and help achieve sales goals by proactively performing tasks in a well-organized and timely manner. They may also be called upon to handle other related job duties as required.
The position requires attention to details, a sense of urgency, ability to work in a fast-pace environment, and a commitment to service. She/he is expected to exercise sound judgment and problem solving skills in meeting both business goals and customer satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate quotes, projects, & materials.
- Format and enter information into Salesforce
- Fill out and manage all customer open order reports
- Pre-enter quotations.
- Enter & issue purchase orders for finishes goods in ERP
- Make certain that the clients & suppliers’ needs are met by working with the CXS Team.
- Assist in monitoring materials/project’s progress and immediately notify the CXS Team if an issue arises.
- Expedite orders as needed to help ensure customer delivery requirements are met
- Follows established work rules, policies and procedures
- Cooperatively takes on other duties, roles or responsibilities as assigned
- Actively engages with other members of the company to continuously strive to improve process, create efficiencies, and reduce costs.
What you will bring along:
- Fundamental understanding of sales, buying, and customer service best practices.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer centric focus.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Experience working in manufacturing environment a +plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office™ Products
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of ERP software (preferably Mie Trak™, Job Boss™, or similar)
What we promise-We take care of our people:
At Prismier, people are at the fore front of our success. Our culture is built around our core values. Our culture is was makes Prismier a rewarding and fun place to work. We firmly believe that the success of our employees and business is dependent upon upholding these values. We are champions of diversity, and we are always seeking new ways to wow our customers. These values are not just a plaque on the wall; they are at the cornerstone of everything we do.
These values are as follows:
Who we are:
Prismier is SIMPLIFYING MANUFACTURING. We are a game changer in our industry and growing rapidly.
Prismier incorporates the latest technologies in the custom manufacturing industry. We are a global company that works with some of the largest organizations in the world. We make component parts and assemblies in everything from hand held electronics to aircraft.
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work for Prismier! Think you have what it takes to be part of a game changing organization, possess our core values, then please apply to be part of our team.